Friday 30 August 2024

Sisterhood

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this art journal page using Art Inspirations Ink and Earth Sisterhood stamp set. 
To begin I created a background using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi graphite watercolours. I began by liberally brushing the page with water, then I dabbed the paints onto the page and allowed them to spread. I also added some Windsor and Newton granulating medium to the page.

Next I stamped the central part of the sisterhood stamp using Wow! embossing ink and added white embossing powder. I then heat set this.

Next I added the other parts of the Sisterhood stamp set, heat embossing each one as I stamped.

Finally I added the sentiments from Claritystamps words stickers by Leonie Pujol. 
Products used:
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Graphite Colors
Windsor and Newton Granulating Medium
Wow! Embossing ink 

Thank you for taking a look.
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating a card using stencils

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this card using mainly stencils. To begin I cut a piece of D...