Friday, 21 August 2026

Seth Apter stamps and dies

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing an art journal page created using products that I got from Art Inspirations. They have a wide range of Seth Apter dies and stamps.
To begin I cut one of my wet strength tissue gelli plate backgrounds to fit the page. I had used Art Inspirations Nature Prints Circles Print and Leaf Fall stamps on the gelli plate with acrylic paint to create this piece.
I stamped the Frame Ups 3 and Turnarounds 3 stamps, using Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves, on to a piece of watercolour card. I springled TCW color sparks crimson, sepia and olive green on to the images and spritzed with water. I left this to work and dry before cutting them out.
I added an eyelet to the centre of the circle image.
I die cut two of the fence die, from Borderline die set, out of dark brown card.
I used a wet glue to add the square image to the page.

I then cut the two die cuts so that I had four pieces and glued them to the page.

Next I used foam pads to add the circle piece.
Finally I added a sentiment from the Clarity Stamps Words Stickers by Leonie Pujol. 

Products used:
Art Inspirations 
. TCW Color Sparks
Spellbinders Seth Apter 
Sizzix Seth Apter
Clarity Stamps 
Versafine Clair 
From My Stash
Copper Eyelet and setter

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seth Apter stamps and dies

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing an art journal page created using products that I got from Art Inspirations. They have a wide range of S...