Hi everyone today I'm sharing a quick guide to creating these three small abstract art pieces.
For the first piece I loosly applied green acrylic paint to a page in my 4" art journal. I added some scribbles using a yellow green Neocolor II crayon, which I blended out with a waterbrush. I added some asemic writing using a cobalt blue Neocolour II crayon and blended slightly with my finger. I cut some shapes from an offcut of gelli print background I had previously created and stuck them to the page. I used a stencil brush to apply black gesso through a small circle stencil. After this had dried I drew around the shapes with a black posca and added white posca marks on the black circles. I added black zig-zag lines with a fineliner and added white gesso circles using an old electric toothbrush head.
For the second piece, I had cleaned my stencil from the previous page on this page, so I added a couple of drops of orange and pink ecoline liquid watercolour to the page and spritzed it with water. I left it to dry naturally. Next I added white gesso through a numbers stencil and added white and gold posca pen mars to finish the page.
For the last piece, I began by gluing a couple of pieces of old book page to my page. I added Dina Wakley Media mustard and sunshine acrylic paint and left it to dry. I then applied black soot distress ink through my chosen stencil and left this to dry. I added two scrible lines using an Aquirellable black pencil. I then added white marks using a ehite pisca pen. To finish I used a red pencil crayon to add asemic writing.
Thank you for taking a look.
Alison
No comments:
Post a Comment