Friday 6 September 2024

August Free Digi from JMC Designs

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using the August free digi stamp from Julia Mcneill Crafts.
To begin I blended salvaged petina distress ink through the random script stencil.
Next I blended evergreen bough distress ink through the evergreen berries stencil.

To complete the background I blended chipped saphire distress ink through the picnic blanket stencil. 

Next, after resizing the digi stamp, I printed it onto thin white card. I coloured the image with my Shuttle Art colouring pencils. Then I cut it out.

I then used matte medium to glue the rabbit to the page.

Next I added a sentiment from the Claritystamps words stickers by Barbara Gray. 
Finally I added a scribbled border using a black micron pen.
Products used:
Random Script stencil
Picnic Blanket stencil
Claritystamps Words Stickers by Barbara Gray 
Black Micron pen
Distress ink - evergreen bough, salvaged patina, chipped saphire 

Thanks for taking a look. 
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating a card using stencils

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this card using mainly stencils. To begin I cut a piece of D...