Friday 16 August 2024

Shady Designs - Remember That

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this card using stamps from Shady Designs by Louise Sims.

To begin I stamped the circles with a heart, from the Textures 2 stamp set, three times down the right hand side of the card using Wow! embossing ink. I then stamped the Those We Love stamp, with the same ink, four times on the card. I added a clear embossing powder to the stamping and tipped off the excess. I then heat set this.

Next, after shaking vigorously, I sprayed the Pretty Gets Gritty pretty amazing sprays - bittersweet orange and iced sunshine - onto the background. Using a piece of kitchen roll I dabbed any spray on the embossing to remove it. I then left this to dry naturally, so that the embossing doesn't get over heated. 

Next I stamped the text stamp, from the remember that stamp set, using spiced marmalade distress oxide.

Then, using versafine clair nocturne, I stamped the diamond stamp from textures 2.
Next I added some of the circular flower from the remember that stamp set using spiced marmalade distress oxide.
On seperate card, I stamped the tree and vase from the remember that stamp set using versafine clair nocturne. I then coloured it with watercolour paints and colouring pencils. I then cut them out.

I glued the background to a card blank then added the tree and vase. I also added a sentiment from the Make a Start Card Kit. 
Products used:
Pretty Gets Gritty Pretty Amazing spray - bittersweet orange, iced sunshine 
Wow! embossing ink pad
Distress oxide - spiced marmalade 
Watercolour paint
Pencil crayons
Versafine Clair - nocturne 

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Magic Tree Towertown

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using Art Inspirations Brejanzart Magic Tree Towertown stamp set, with other ...