Sunday 23 June 2024

Using Large stamps on a Small Project.

Hi, today I'm sharing how I used part of a large DL stamp on a four inch journal page. 

To begin I blended Wild Honey distrsss oxide over the page. I didn't want a smooth blend.

Next I freehand stamped areas of the Inner Circle stamp using Wild Honey distress oxide. 

Then I stamped the numbers, from the Layered Circle stamp set, using Brushed Corduroy distress oxide. 

Next I inked only the top part of yhe Painted Mixings stamp with Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves ink, and stamped it on the page.

I coloured the image with my polychromos pencils. 

Finally I chose a sentiment from the Make A Start Card Kit and glued it to the page.

Products used:
4 inch square Pink Pig Journal
Distress Oxide ink pads - Wild Honey,  Brushed Corduroy 
Versafine Clair - Fallen Leaves
Inner Circle,  Layered Circle,  Painted Mixings
Shady Designs by Louise Sims - Make a Start Card Kit 
Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils 

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating a card using stencils

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this card using mainly stencils. To begin I cut a piece of D...