Sunday 30 June 2024

Using parts of a larger stamp.

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page where I have used just a part of a larger stamp as the focal image.
On a page where I had used the excess ink from the Moroccan Wiggle stencil I blended some mustard seed distress oxide.

Next I added areas of the Moroccan Trellis stencil using wild honey distress oxide. 

I used brushed corduroy distress oxide through the Circle Layers stencil for more layers.

I used the script stamp from the Celtic Square stamp set with versafine clair morning mist to add more layers to the background. 

To finish the background I stamped the semi circle of celtic knot from the Celtic Circle stamp set using versafine clair nocturne. 

On seperate card I stamped the wreath from the It's a Wreath stamp set with versafine clair nocturne and coloured it with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Pearl Color watercolour paints. When dry, I cut out the two floral elements.
I then glued the floral elements to the background. 
I then stamped the small multi lined circle stamp and only partially inked it with nocturne ink and stamped it five times around the image, reinking each time.
Finally I added one of the small ticket sentiments from the Celtic Whispers Sentiment Collection. 
Products used:
Distress Oxide - wild honey, mustard seed, brushed corduroy 
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Pearl Color watercolour paints 

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating a card using stencils

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this card using mainly stencils. To begin I cut a piece of D...