Friday 26 July 2024

Dolly Dimples' Theodore

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this art journal page using Dolly Dimples papers and stamps.
To begin I tore one of the papers from the Dolly Dimples Vintage Lace Paper Kit, so that it fit my 4 x 4 inch Pink Pig art journal leaving a white border. I then glued it to the page.
Next I stamped one of the borders from the Dolly Tots Accessories 2 stamp set using Versafine Clair nocturne ink. 
Then I stamped the crosses and circles stamp from the same stamp set using Versafine Clair strawberry. 
On seperate card, I stamped Theodore, from the Dolly Tots Ellie and Theodore stamp set, using Versafine Clair nocturne. I coloured him with my watercolour pens and a damp paintbrush. I added white highlights with a gel pen, then cut him out.

Next I stamped a sentiment from the Dolly Tots Accessories 2 stamp set. I cut it out and edged it with a black pen.

Finally I glued Theodore and the sentiment to the background.
Products used:
4 x 4 inch Pink Pig Art Journal
Versafine Clair - Nocturne, Strawberry
Watercolour pens
Paintbrush 

I hope you have enjoyed looking.
Alison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating a card using stencils

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this card using mainly stencils. To begin I cut a piece of D...