Monday 1 August 2022

Clever Prints Zig Zag Flower Journal Page

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing an art journal page created using Clever Prints latest release.
Begin by die cutting three of the long line border die in white card. Cut one approximately in half. Glue them to a blank page. When the glue is dry, colour the page using the three distress inks and blending brushes.

Add detail to the background using the Patterned Border and Circles stencil, with Uncharted Mariner and Salvaged Patina distress ink. Put aside to dry.

Meanwhile, stamp two of the zig zag flowers Using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. Colour the flowers with Karin Brushmarkers, then fussy cut them out. Cut one in half.

Stamp your chosen sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne and cut out.
Add more interest to the background using worker stamps from the Zig Zag Flower stamp set with Versafine Clair Nocturne.
Glue the flowers and sentiment to the page.
Products used:
Distress Inks - Salvaged Patina, Uncharted Mariner,  Speckled Egg
Versafine Clair - Nocturne
White card
Karin Brushmarkers Pro - Cool Grey 3, Sky Blue, Cool Aqua, Arctic Blue  Cyan  Turquoise 

Here are a few more of my samples using the Patterned Flower release:

Thank you for taking a look and I hope I've inspired you with my journal page.
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embossing resist tag

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a tag which I have created using the embossing resist technique. I have also used one of Bee Crafty'...