Saturday 15 February 2020

Let your dreams give you wings to fly.

Good morning sharing a card made using the brand new Geoframe mask from Artisan Design with a sentiment from their Sentiment Banquet 2 and both of the small butterflies from their Butterfly Supreme 2 stamp set.
I placed the mask centrally on an 8x8 card blank and using a blending brush with three shades of green ink, I blended it across the whole card begining with the darkest in the centre out to the lightest outside the mask.
I then stamped the sentiment using another darker shade of green.
Finally I added the two butterflys, one above and one below the sentiment.


2 comments:

Embossing resist tag

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a tag which I have created using the embossing resist technique. I have also used one of Bee Crafty'...