Friday 14 February 2020

Believe You Are Strong

Good morning sharing a mixed media canvas made using the Damask background stamp with the fairy image and sentiments from the Believe you are strong stamp set from Bert and Gerts.
I created a background using a gelli plate and ink. I then stamped the damask background.
I added the fairy and words. I mounted this on green card.
I painted the canvas, metalic and resin embellishments with black gesso. I then glued the image and embellishments to the canvas.
Finally I added gold and silver wax to the embellishments. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! this is fabulous Alison - love everything about it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Embossing resist tag

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a tag which I have created using the embossing resist technique. I have also used one of Bee Crafty'...