Friday, 24 July 2026

The Sound of Spring

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this art journal page using LuMania's The Sounds of Spring mixed media book and sticker collection.

To begin, I chose a backing paper, which I cut to fit in my black art journal, so that it left a border around it. I used matte medium to glue it in.
Next I chose some ephemera from the Mixed media book and cut it out, leaving a small white border.

Then I chose a few stickers from the sticker pack and roughly cut them out. As they are on a clear background you don't need to to be as accurate with cutting them out.
I, then, arranged them on the page and glued them in place with a mix of foam tape and wet glue.
Finally, I added the sentiment sticker to a piece of white card, cut it out and used foam tape to add it to the page.
Here's another look at the finished page. 

Products used:

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sound of Spring

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this art journal page using LuMania's The Sounds of Spring mixed me...