Wednesday 24 August 2022

Misfit

Hello everyone, I'm sure at some point in our life we have all felt like a misfit. Today I'm sharing a journal page created using the Misfit stamp set from Clever Prints Ltd.

Begin by stamping the misfit image using versamatk ink, then add black embossing powder and heat set.
Next spritz Dylusions cherry pie ink spray onto the page, keeping it as close to the image as you can. Spritz with water and dry with a heat gun.
Using the patterned circle stencil and uncharted mariner distress ink, add three circles around the face being careful not to apply any ink to the face.
Using the worker stamps with uncharted mariner distress ink and versafine clair charming pink ink add detail to the background.
Add the words using versafine clair charming pink.

Finally colour the eye and lips. I used gelli roll glaze pens for the iris and lips and a white posca pen for the white of the eye and highlights. 

Products used:

Stamps -  Misfit
Dylusions ink spray - cherry pie
Distress ink - uncharted mariner
Versafine Clair - charming pink


Thank you so much for taking time to find out how I created this page.

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embossing resist tag

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a tag which I have created using the embossing resist technique. I have also used one of Bee Crafty'...