Tuesday 22 February 2022

Stamptagious Strong

Good morning I thought I would share how I've made this card today.

Take a piece if 5x5 inch watercolour card and spritz with Pearlywinks sprays and spritz with water. Leave to dry.

Spritz with the Pearlywinks Pearl Mist Golden shimmer. Leave to dry.

Use the stencil, with Twisted Citron distress oxide ink, to add detail to the background.
Using the Barbed Wire stamp set add more detail to the background using distress oxide inks. Stamp some images over the edge.
Stamp the main image and the words from the Strong stamp set onto the background using versafine clair nocturne ink.
Mount onto black card, then onto a 6x6 inch card blank.

Products used:
Stamptagious by Nicola Elliott: Strong and Barbed Wire stamp sets.
Pearlywinks: Wink Vibe 2nd Gen: Sweet Orange and Chartreuse Yellow
Pearlywinks: Pearl Mist: Golden Shimmer
Cleverprints Ltd: Box Frames stencil
Distress  Oxide: Twisted Citron and Spiced Marmalade
Versafine Clair: Nocturne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embossing resist tag

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a tag which I have created using the embossing resist technique. I have also used one of Bee Crafty'...