Friday 24 December 2021

Not a Weed

Good morning everyone. Today I'm sharing a make using Clever Prints stamps and stencils.
First I used the Hearts stencil with Worn Lipstick distress ink. I then spritzed this with water and left it to dry.

When dry I stamped the gearts from the Not a Weed stamp set with Versafine Ckair Nocturne ink. I also stamped the sentiment.

I then smooshed Festive Berry and Wirn Lipstick distress ink onto an acrylic block and used a waterbrush to add colour to the hearts.
Next I stamped the three flowers from the set and coloured with Villainous Potion distress ink. Then I fussy cut them out, cutting between the petals, so they can be shaped.

I added white gel pen highlights to the hearts and flowers and stuck everything to a mat and a card.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Embossing resist tag

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a tag which I have created using the embossing resist technique. I have also used one of Bee Crafty'...