Tuesday 22 December 2020

Steampunk Tag

To create this Steampunk Tag I have used That's Crafty's Steampunk Darlings Set 1 and combined it with Stamperia's Antinis Tzanidakis Mixed Media Gears and Mechanical Heart stamps.

I began by spraying a That's Crafty white/greyboard tag with Spiced Marmalade and Walnut Stain distress stain and then spritzing it with water. I left this to dry.

When dry I used versamark ink to stamp the Gears stamp over the tag. I then applied three different embossing powders in gold, copper and a chocolate brown and heated it.

Then I stamped the Mechanical Heart stamp and one of the sentiments onto white card. I sprayed this with the same two distress stains. 


I then cut both of these out.

Next I stamped the Steampunk girl and two of the worker stamps from the set.
I then coloured these using my Polychromos pencils and cut them out.

Then using 13 Art's Gel Medium to adhere everything to the tag. Adding some cogs and ribbon and lace as finishing touches.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Embossing resist tag

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a tag which I have created using the embossing resist technique. I have also used one of Bee Crafty'...