Tuesday, 6 October 2020
Look back with no regrets.
Good morning sharing a card made using Artisan Design's Blossom Silhouette stamp set, which Ive heat embossed in white, with Studiolight's Grunge Collection, Mama Makes Small Script mixed media stamp and Tim Holtz Steampunk cogs stencil. The background was created using Pretty Gets Gritty explosion powders Neptune and Aphrodite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seth Apter stamps and dies
Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using products that I got from Art Inspirations. They have a wide range of S...
-
Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this art journal page using Bee Crafty's catalyst collage papers. ...
-
Hi everyone, today I'm sharing three roladex cards I have created using products I purchased from Art Inspirations. To beg...
-
Hi everyone today I'm sharing an art journal page created using Stamperia's Quiet Days release. To begin I stuck the was...
No comments:
Post a Comment