Wednesday 15 April 2020

Lorrena

Good morning sharing a card made using Artisan Design's Lorrena Butterfly Dancer stamp set and the Lotus Wheel stencil.
I had already used the stencil for another project, so it was covered in seedless preserve distress oxide ink, which I spritzed lightly with water and pressed onto another piece of card. I used a blending brush to add squeezed lemonade distress oxide ink through the stencil. 

I then used the worker stamps from the Lorrena stamp set, with squeezed lemonade and seedless preserve distress oxide ink, to add detail to the background and to the white matt.

I then stamped Lorrena using Versafine Clair chianti ink. I used a waterbrush and seedless preserve distress oxide to colour the area between the body and wings.

Both the stamp set and stencil used plus many more are available from www.artisandesigngroupuk.com with free p&p throughout April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embossing resist tag

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a tag which I have created using the embossing resist technique. I have also used one of Bee Crafty'...