Sunday 9 February 2020

Breathe your love in whispers

Good morning sharing a card made using the February release from Artisan Design. I have used the Circle-ate background stamp with a sentiment from the Sentiment Banquet 1 set. 
Pete will be demonstrating his new release on Hochanda on the 22nd February at 11am and 2pm.
The stamps are also available to pre-order from www.artisandesigngroupuk.com
To create the black panel I used a blending tool with pink and yellow distress oxides to create a background. I then stamped the circle-ate stamp using versamark ink. I embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then covered the entire piece with black versafine clair, then wiped it over with kitchen towel to remove any ink on the embossed area.

3 comments:

Embossing resist tag

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a tag which I have created using the embossing resist technique. I have also used one of Bee Crafty'...