Saturday 25 January 2020

Steampunk Book

Good morning. Today I'm sharing an MDF book. The book, cogs and stamps I have used are all available from Bert and Gerts.
I began by painting the entire box and cogs with gesso. I used distress stain to colour thd inside of the box.
To paint the outside I used a set of verdigree paints to give a rusted effect. 
When the psint was dry I stuck the cogs onto the book and added detail using the music and paint stamp set.
I then stamped the balloon from the Creativity stamp set and coloured with watercolour markers and a waterbrush. 
I fussy cut this out and glued it in position using Pinflair glue gel.
I added a copper colour ribbon as a tie.

3 comments:

  1. this is fabulous Alison. Love the texture and rust effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project Alison, thanks for sharing with us at #AllThingsCraftyGroup xx

    ReplyDelete

Embossing resist tag

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a tag which I have created using the embossing resist technique. I have also used one of Bee Crafty'...