The sentiment is from the Ayva stamp set.
Saturday, 4 January 2020
Kariss
Good afternoon I'm sharing a card made using Kariss from the Butterfly Dancers Collection by Artisan Design. She has been heat embossed with silver sparkle embossing powder. The background was created using the primrose burst stencil, cleaning it after using it on another project by spritzing with water and laying it on a piece of card and pressing down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seth Apter stamps and dies
Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using products that I got from Art Inspirations. They have a wide range of S...
-
Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this art journal page using Bee Crafty's catalyst collage papers. ...
-
Hi everyone, today I'm sharing three roladex cards I have created using products I purchased from Art Inspirations. To beg...
-
Hi everyone today I'm sharing an art journal page created using Stamperia's Quiet Days release. To begin I stuck the was...
No comments:
Post a Comment