Friday, 17 January 2020
Butterfly Dancers Lantern
Good morning. I have used some of the created licensed designed Butterfly Dancer stamps from Artisan Design to create this lamp. I have used Karris, Taron, Ophelia and Mason, with their associated worker stamps. I stamped directly onto the perspex with versamark ink and applied embossing powder, then heated with a heat gun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seth Apter stamps and dies
Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using products that I got from Art Inspirations. They have a wide range of S...
-
Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this art journal page using Bee Crafty's catalyst collage papers. ...
-
Hi everyone, today I'm sharing three roladex cards I have created using products I purchased from Art Inspirations. To beg...
-
Hi everyone today I'm sharing an art journal page created using Stamperia's Quiet Days release. To begin I stuck the was...
No comments:
Post a Comment