Friday 10 January 2020

Butterfly Dancer Notebook

Good morning sharing a notebook that I have decorated using Artisan Design stamps.
I began by coating the cover with a thin layer of white gesso, allowing the colour of the cover to still show through. I then used their squares stencil to add texture from the top right corner down to the bottom left corner. I used the Primrose stencil with grey ink in the other two corners. I randomly stamped patches from the Speckle background stamp.
I added some clay beads, a pencil and other decorative items.
I stamped and coloured the Star Lily and added it to the cover. 
I then stamped and heat embossed Lorenna with clear sparkle embossing powder and added her to the cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Embossing resist tag

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing a tag which I have created using the embossing resist technique. I have also used one of Bee Crafty'...